Have you always wanted to hear Kurt Warner speak on Leadership? Then we have the perfect event for you! The Scottsdale Leadership celebration, which starts at 6 p.m. on April 14, features a delicious dinner at Hyatt Gainey Ranch, wine from ONEHOPE Wine, raffle and featured keynote from Kurt Warner.
Here’s how to enter Scottsdale Leadership 25th Anniversary Ticket Giveaway:
1. Send your full name, e-mail address, phone # and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Email a photo of you that showcases one thing that you love about Scottsdale, or love doing in Scottsdale. We’ll post the photo in our contest album and send you the link.
3. Have your Facebook friends “Like” or comment on your photo
- Contest will be open on Wednesday, March 23 and ends at 11:59 pm on Tuesday, April 5. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, April 6! The person with the MOST LIKES and COMMENTS COMBINED will be the winner!
- Photo will be posted within 24-48 hours to the photo album. As soon as it is posted we will email the entrant a link to their photo so they can start getting “likes” and comments.
- If winner has already purchased a ticket to the event, they will not be reimbursed for the ticket, but they will be a given a second ticket to use for a guest.
Official Campaign Rules
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Online email method of entry only.
- You must send your full name, e-mail address, phone # and photo to email@example.com to enter.
- Email a photo of you that showcases one thing that you love about Scottsdale, or love doing in Scottsdale
Submit an email entry with photo between 9:00 a.m. (MST) on March 23, 2011 and 11:59 p.m. (MST) on April 5, 2011.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Limit of one winner per household.
- All photos must be the original work of the Entrant produced for this Contest; it may not have been entered in or won previous contests or awards; it may not have been published previously in any medium.
- Entry must comply with the Terms of Service of Facebook.
- Entry must not infringe any party’s intellectual property or other rights.
- Entry must be suitable for display and publication on the Internet (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent, including but not limited to nudity or profanity); it must not contain obscene or pornographic material, it must not contain defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group), it must not include threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations.
- The Entry may not contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, date or personal information.
This submission period will begin at approximately 9 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST) on March 23, 2011 and end at 11:59 p.m. April 5, 2011. Public voting will take place through 11:59 p.m. MST on Tuesday, April 5, 2011.
Guidelines are as follows:
All Submissions will be reviewed for content before being published by Scottsdale Leadership or being judged; however, such review does not relieve Entrant from responsibility for compliance with all of the Terms of Service and these Official Rules. Submissions that do not comply in all material respects with the Terms of Services or these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content as determined by Scottsdale Leadership, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published by Scottsdale Leadership or considered for prizes. Scottsdale Leadership makes the final determination as to which Submissions are eligible to take part in this Contest and be considered for the Grand Prize.
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
Winners will be announced on or about April 6, 2011 after totaling all “Likes” and comments from each photo under the supervision of “Scottsdale Leadership” (www.scottsdaleleadership.org). Limit of one winner per household. Winners will be notified via a blog post on https://thescottsdaleleader.wordpress.com/ and notified by email or phone. No substitution for prize. Prize is non transferable or redeemable for cash. Taxes are the winner’s responsibility unless otherwise stated. Prize acceptance constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s name, photographs, and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation.
PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE
The prize includes a ticket for April 14, 2011 to the Scottsdale Leadership 25th Anniversary Celebration with Kurt Warner, approximately a $150 value
The contest is open to legal United States residents EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER at the time of entry. The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. The contest is sponsored by Scottsdale Leadership (“Scottsdale Leadership Inc”). Scottsdale Leadership is not responsible for verifying that all contest entries submitted comply with these Official Rules. Employees of “Scottsdale Leadership” (“Scottsdale Leadership Inc”) or participating sponsors their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and production agencies, electronic media firms, and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any liability associated with the acceptance or use of or inability to use a prize. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries or Internet technical, hardware, software, telephone, or transmission failures of any kind, which may limit a person’s ability to enter the sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering or downloading any materials in the sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend advertising the sweepstakes on the Internet should a computer virus, unauthorized intervention, or other cause corrupt the integrity or proper conduct of the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found to be disrupting the operation of the sweepstakes or its website. No transfer or assignment of entries is permitted.
“Scottsdale Leadership” (“Scottsdale Leadership Inc”) retains the right to alter the above rules at any time without notice.
Your privacy is important to us and “Scottsdale Leadership” (“Scottsdale Leadership Inc”) will not sell, rent or give your email address to anyone. Once you receive a communication from us, you can select the link at the bottom of every email to unsubscribe at any time.